Fluendo is always searching for new talents willing to take over challenging projects. If you are interested in joining a innovating company, with great projects within a very dynamic team... and under the Sun of Barcelona, please submit your curriculum letting us know your motivations, and we will contact you.
Fluendo is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Fluendo without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are looking for a motivated QA technican to join our team in Barcelona. Given the current workload, we believe a part time job would be enough, making it possible to combine this role with scholar time tables for parents.
The candidate does not have to have experience in QA processes although it would be a plus.
Operating systems (How to install, configure for end user usage) :
- Windows 7 and 8
- Mac OS X
- Ubuntu Linux
Mobile phones (Installing, removing, running applications) :
- Android phones
- Apple phones
- Windows phones
Spoken language :
- Spanish and or English
Extra languages :
Technical skills :
- Bash scripting
- Windows scripting
- Work in our office in the World Trade Center with sea view :)
- Private health care
- Access to corporate gym club
- Flexible work hours
We are looking for an engineer who will help us to develop a new media player that will include our codecs. The media player is supposed to work on Linux and on different specific hardware platforms. The base of this player is our media center moovida, which development is done in Python.
The candidate must have a strong experience in Linux environment, the knowledge of Gstreamer framework is a plus, Graphical interface development and team work.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Expert in C , C++ or other object-oriented languages (ideally at least one low-level language + one OO language)
- Experiences with software quality and testing processes, using applications such as CVS, SVN, BAZAAR, GIT.
- Knowledge of Python
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, Spanish and French are a plus
- Motivated to learn new programming languages and to work in a team
- Demonstrable professional experience in software development within a team
- Experience with audio/video/multimedia
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix compilation (Autotools, Makefile, GCC...)
- Experience in Open Source/Free Software projects and Linux
- Knowledge Twisted, GObject or GStreamer
- Experiences with software development where the main focus is the user interface and the usability of the application
- Opportunity to be part of a quickly growing technology company
- Work as part of a highly skilled and experienced Open Source team
- Work in the multimedia world, with the latest technologies and hardware prototypes
- Fixed Salary.
- Private health care.
- Stock Option Plan.
The company working language is English.Apply
Looking for a different position?
Perhaps you have other skills that we will need in near future.
You may also submit your curriculum and we will contact you as soon as a relevant position is available.