Fluendo is always searching for new talents willing to take over challenging projects. If you are interested in joining an innovating company, with great projects within a very dynamic team... and under the Sun of Barcelona, please submit your curriculum letting us know your motivations, and we will contact you.
Fluendo is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Fluendo without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are looking for an engineer who will join our existing developer team to develop our suite of multimedia products including:
- ONEPLAY Codecs for GStreamer
- ONEPLAY Player
- ONEPLAY DVD Player
- LongoMatch Video Analysis Software
Most of Fluendo's products rely on GStreamer and multimedia processing and are developed either in C/C++ or C#.
The candidate must have a strong capability of working in a cross platform environment as Fluendo's products work on all major operating systems, the knowledge of GStreamer framework is a plus, Graphical interface development and team work.
- Participate in products development
- Maintenance and bug fixing of the application
- Write unit tests and testing procedures to improve the software quality
- Writing documentation including support guides, internal reports and procedures
- Working with GStreamer
- Development windows
He/She will participate to the application development cycle, help us to improve our best practices, and improve our methodology and overall quality.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Expert in C , C++ or other object-oriented languages (ideally at least one low-level language + one OO language)
- Experiences with software quality and testing processes, using applications such as CVS, SVN, BAZAAR, GIT.
- Good Knowledge of C#
- Experience with SCRUM methodology
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, Spanish and French are a plus
- Motivated to learn new programming languages and to work in a team
- Demonstrable professional experience in software development within a team
- Experience with audio/video/multimedia
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix compilation (Autotools, Makefile, GCC...)
- Experience with Visual C# or Xamarin Studio
- Experience in Open Source/Free Software projects and Linux
- Knowledge C#, NUnit, GTK+ or GStreamer
- Experiences with software development where the main focus is the user interface and the usability of the application
- Opportunity to be part of a quickly growing technology company
- Work as part of a highly skilled and experienced Open Source team
- Work in the multimedia world, with the latest technologies and hardware prototypes
- Fixed Salary.
- Private health care.
- Stock Option Plan.
The company working language is English.Apply
Looking for a different position?
Perhaps you have other skills that we will need in near future.
You may also submit your curriculum and we will contact you as soon as a relevant position is available.