Fluendo is always searching for new talents willing to take over challenging projects. If you are interested in joining a innovating company, with great projects within a very dynamic team... and under the Sun of Barcelona, please submit your curriculum letting us know your motivations, and we will contact you.
Fluendo is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Fluendo without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Fluendo USA, New York City, is looking for a Marketing and Communication Director, who will work hand in hand with the CEO to make it happen. Reporting to the CEO, The Marketing and Communication Director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. As part of a growing team the position mixes development and implementation (execution) of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations of external supplier and coordinates at all levels with the other functions of the organization, based in the US and abroad (Barcelona, Spain).
· Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness, participate to Company Marketing strategy definition together with the CEO and Shareholders if involved
· Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations
· Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, category management as well as call to action oriented advertising targeted toward key customer segments that increase bran awareness
· Define, create and conduct the content marketing strategy
· Lead and manage direct Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Online Marketing, Event Marketing and Creative services, whether internal or external
· Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs
· Analyse, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies. Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
· Conduct and analyse market research to determine competitiveness, research and analyse economic trends, buying habits of targeted customers, implement technology watch
· Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
· Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends
· Manage marketing budget
· Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
· Work closely with Product development and Sales to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
· 5-10 years in progressive marketing roles
· University degree or college diploma in business, MBA welcome
· An entrepreneur spirit as well as the ability to work in an unripe environment
· Self motivated
· A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
· Strong analytical, planning forecasting and budgeting/ financial skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Possess a Marketing and customer service orientation
· Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates staff to exceed expectations
· The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivate team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
· The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
· Fluent English required, Spanish or French appreciated
Reporting to the CTO, in Barcelona, Fluendo is currently seeking a Product Manager for Multimedia and Applications.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. The Product Manager needs to be able to understand market trends, and have an objective vision of the market to ensure a business driven product development strategy.
Define the product strategy and roadmap, according to market trends
Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
Be an expert with respect to the competition
Be involved in some key customers or prospects relationship
Identify new market opportunities
Define product evolution depending on market needs
Act as a leader within the company
Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
5+ years of experience in a job in the multimedia and / or software market
Experience in sport environment is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Technical background, with experience in multimedia application, multimedia framework, programming, analytics, video scouting
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Must be able to travel 20% of the time
Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Ability to work with remote teams (2 internal location, customers all over the world)
Willingness to join a small company, part of a bigger group, acting as a start up in the US, and act as a key person involved in the global company’s objectives
Fluent English required; Spanish or French appreciated
The position is based in Barcelona
No specific travelling is required but on a regular basis presence at events will be required across the World (10 times a year)
Health insurance benefit
Fluendo USA is an equal-opportunity employer.
Salary based upon experience, fix and variable upon objectives defined and measured with the Company CEO and CTO, plus bonus upon company’s resultsApply
We are looking for a motivated QA technican to join our team in Barcelona. Given the current workload, we believe a part time job would be enough, making it possible to combine this role with scholar time tables for parents.
The candidate does not have to have experience in QA processes although it would be a plus.
Participate and organize various testing campaigns for :
- the GStreamer SDK
- Fluendo's Media Player
- Fluendo codecs
- Fluendo's web site
Organize test content and known issues about it from :
- Provider test suites
- Customer provided test files
- Self generated test content
Communicate with development team the results of the QA actions and provide necessary information to resolve issues.
Operating systems (How to install, configure for end user usage) :
- Windows 7 and 8
- Mac OS X
- Ubuntu Linux
Mobile phones (Installing, removing, running applications) :
- Android phones
- Apple phones
- Windows phones
Spoken language :
- Spanish and or English
Extra languages :
Technical skills :
- Bash scripting
- Windows scripting
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain, Work in our office at Diagonal right beside L'illa mall
- Private health care
- Access to corporate gym club
- Flexible work hours
Given that the company is going through a phase of important growth and development, the sales function is becoming more and more important. We are looking for a Business Development Manager, who will second the CEO and contribute to the development of the department, taking the responsibility of one of the sales channels and being in charge of its results. Fluendo is entering the market of Video analysis applied to sport. The development in the US is crucial for this move.
- Prospection of new potential customers, contact and introduction of the company and its offers.
- Development of a new sales channel.
- Participation to creation of all sales material
- Preparation of commercial proposals, and closing of the deals.
- Follow up newly created customers and make the account evolve.
- Business plan building and follow up.
- Marketing tools development with the marketing responsible.
- On line sales development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales linked to IT or new technologies
- Experience in sport environment, on video analysis systems, or analytics in sports
- Entrepreneur philosophy, self motivation
- Experience in prospection is a must (internet search, press search, phone approach, etc).
- Experience in working with targets
- Capacity of preparing meetings and helding them
- Capacity of writing formal commercial documents: proposal, agreements, presentations
- Capacity to communicate to customers at high hierarchy level.
- Strong motivation and interest for last technologies and for multimedia.
- Dynamic, proactive, active personality.
- Saleforce knowledge, as main reporting and CRM tool
- Full office software knowledge and control (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Fluent English is a must
- Previous experience software selling
- Technical education (engineering, IT, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in working with licensing environment
- Experience in multicultural work environments
- Knowledge of other European languages, ideally Spanish or French.
- Availability to travel (50% of the time).
- Base salary + bonus on target achievement.
Position based in New York CityApply
We are looking for an engineer who will help us to develop a new media player that will include our codecs. The media player is supposed to work on Linux and on different specific hardware platforms. The base of this player is our media center moovida, which development is done in Python.
The candidate must have a strong experience in Linux environment, the knowledge of Gstreamer framework is a plus, Graphical interface development and team work.
- Working the media player specifications and development
- Maintenance and bug fixing of the application
- Providing testing procedures to improve the software quality
- Writing documentation including support guides, internal reports and procedures
- Working with Gstreamer
- Development windows
He/She will participate to the application development cycle, help us to improve our best practices, and improve our methodology and overall quality.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Expert in C , C++ or other object-oriented languages (ideally at least one low-level language + one OO language)
- Experiences with software quality and testing processes, using applications such as CVS, SVN, BAZAAR, GIT.
- Knowledge of Python
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, Spanish and French are a plus
- Motivated to learn new programming languages and to work in a team
- Demonstrable professional experience in software development within a team
- Experience with audio/video/multimedia
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix compilation (Autotools, Makefile, GCC...)
- Experience in Open Source/Free Software projects and Linux
- Knowledge Twisted, GObject or GStreamer
- Experiences with software development where the main focus is the user interface and the usability of the application
- Opportunity to be part of a quickly growing technology company
- Work as part of a highly skilled and experienced Open Source team
- Work in the multimedia world, with the latest technologies and hardware prototypes
- Fixed Salary.
- Private health care.
- Stock Option Plan.
The company working language is English.Apply
Looking for a different position?
Perhaps you have other skills that we will need in near future.
You may also submit your curriculum and we will contact you as soon as a relevant position is available.