Fluendo is potentially providing consulting to its customers and/or partners. This consulting may be at different levels:
- consulting on GStreamer framework to help customers build their projects upon GStreamer, as we are experts in this field.
- trainings on GStreamer.
- codec optimization/porting : we work with our customers to optimize our codecs on different hardware platform.
- new feature development: we are working on new features upon customer requirements.
- new codec development.
The process is:
- definition of SPECS: customer requirements
- evaluation of effort: Fluendo’s answer on workload, lead time and estimated budget – Fluendo&rsquos internal decision "to go or not to go" depending on the strategy
- commercial proposal
- validation by customer
- Fluendo assigns a project responsible and sends a SOW to be signed by both parties. The SOW will be the main document for work definition and follow up - it will integrate the planning and the detailed tasks, as well as quality insurance tasks, delivery definitions, test procedures, etc.
- project follow up invoice and payment.
Fluendo has the right to accept or not to accept to enter into this kind of agreement following our strategy guidelines. We always think about product improvement and better user experience. You may use the contact form to ask about our consulting services.